No Super Bowl party at our house today, but that didn't stop us from enjoying some yummy chips and dip.
Ready within 30 minutes
Recipe inspired by Daily Garnish
Song in my head while cooking....
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 14oz can artichoke hearts (packed in water)
- 2 1/2 cups of fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp vegan mayo
- 1 tbsp Tofutti cream cheese (or other vegan cream cheese)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup Daiya non-dairy mozzarella cheese shreds
Saute your garlic on medium heat.
Drain the artichoke hearts, chop them up and add to the garlic pan. Add in fresh spinach and allow to cook for 10 minutes on medium heat. Take mixture to a food processor and add in remaining ingredients, blending until smooth.
Serve immediately with bread, crackers, or chips or add additional shredded cheese and bake for 10 minutes on 350º.