Dip, baby, dip!
This dip is simple, delicious and ready within 30 minutes. Check out the recipe and YouTube video below. Let me know what you think once you make it.
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 14oz can artichoke hearts (packed in water)
- 2 1/2 cups of fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp vegan mayo
- 1 tbsp Tofutti cream cheese (or other vegan cream cheese)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup Daiya non-dairy mozzarella cheese shreds
Saute your garlic on medium heat.
Drain the artichoke hearts, chop them up and add to the garlic pan. Add in fresh spinach and allow to cook for 10 minutes on medium heat. Take mixture to a food processor and add in remaining ingredients, blending until smooth.
Serve immediately with bread, crackers, or chips or add additional shredded cheese and bake for 10 minutes on 350º.