I had a pretty busy month! This is just the beginning of what the rest of the year will look like. I'm excited though because with solid strategy, consistency and lots of unplugging this will be a great 2016!
WHAT HAPPENED WITH MY GOALS FROM LAST MONTH...
- Lights out by 11 PM during the week - DIDN'T HAPPEN but I did get up early (like 4:30 AM early) most days during the last 2 weeks of month -that's a great thing!
- Read a new book - STARTED reading Vegan Before 6 but didn't finish it. I notice that I read less when I make it a monthly goal. Maybe it takes the fun out if it or something lol.
- Get my butt on Pinterest NOPE - I don't what my resistance is with Pinterest, but I really need to get over it.
- Meal plan every.single.week. - DONE It feels good to be back on a schedule! We eat a lot healthier (and save money) when I meal plan.
- Do something FUN with the boys - DONE We had an awesome time playing laser tag as a family.
LESSONS LEARNED THIS MONTH
- It's okay to shift my focus a bit (or a lot). I feel like my life and business strategies change from month to month. Instead of getting in my head about it, I will focus on being intentional and not beating myself up about "changing my mind". Change is good. At least I'm taking action...instead of just overanalyzing like I typically do.
- Preparation is the way to success - I've been plagued by procrastination for so long. I was able to get all of my consistency goals done (below) and more in February by staying ahead. Progress, baby!
5 GOALS FOR THE NEW MONTH
- Set up future plans for Zero to Vegan
- Be intentional about drinking more water (more water, less red wine lol) - aim for 70 oz of water a day
- Start the Pinterest project
- Start and finish What We Ate Today ebook
- Make a couple of doctor appointments
HOW I DID ON CONSISTENCY GOALS -
- 2 blog posts DONE - How to Order Pizza As A Vegan & This Tip Will Help You Go Vegan with Your Family
- 2 YouTube videos - DONE EASY Vegan Meal Idea | No Excuses #3 & Follow Your Heart Vegan Egg Review
- 2 free virtual workshops DONE - How to Ditch Dairy and Top 5 Steps to Go Vegan
- Launch Zero to Vegan again at the end of the month DONE
- This wasn't a consistency goal..but I also shared a new podcast episode in February! These days I don't really have the time to do YouTube, workshops, blog post and the podcast, so it's always nice when I can slip in one. I talked about why my kids aren't vegan (even though they eat vegan at home) and shared some tips on how you can start enjoying vegan meals with your own kids. You can listen here
CONSISTENCY GOALS FOR MARCH (my consistency goals consist of blogging, YouTube, podcast, free workshops & product/service creation)
- 2 YouTube videos
- 2 blog posts
- 2 podcast episodes
- Launch What We Ate Today
- Ditch Dairy masterclass