We made it to episode #21! Look at this little podcast growing up. *taking a shot of rum since we legal and ish*
I paid someone do a new intro & outro (what do you think?) to save time (so I can bring more episodes) and I've been working on improving the audio. Woo hoo!
In this episode, I chatted with fellow YouTuber Naki Aya (I love her channel) about her vegan journey, pregnancy and how she handles vegan life with her young daughter.
We also discuss:
- How she slowly eliminated meat, dairy and eggs one by one
- Why it's important to be your OWN health/vegan guru
- How becoming a vegan opens your world up to so much more variety
- How she handles meal planning
- Correlation between food and depression
Order The Complete Vegan Starter Guide from Naki's site