Have you ever met someone and instantly vibe with their energy? This is what happened when I connected with Carrie of So Freakin Vegan for our podcast convo. She's warm, funny and compassionate about animals and good health.
What We Talked About:
- How she used food to treat PCOS
- Why it's important to plant the seed of veganism to her elementary school students
- How Carrie uses YouTube to connect with people in a compassionate and fun way
- How she handles being a social vegan
Listen to the full convo below...
Quote from convo:
"Being vegan is normal. It's not common but it's normal."
Carrie's tips on how to start your vegan journey:
- Just start.
- Watch "What I Ate Today" videos on YouTube for meal inspiration.
- Get accountability by going vegan with someone you know or by posting your meals on social media.
"How Not to Die" book
Reach So Freakin' Vegan: