Have you been thinking about starting a vegan podcast but keep making excuses about why you can't get started?
This episode is for you!
It's easier than you think to start and grow a vegan podcast.
In this episode, I chat with fellow podcaster, Alyssa from Live Planted. We go over the what, how, and why of starting a vegan podcast.
In this episode we chat about:
- Alyssa's vegan journey -- ditching dairy, meal prep, cooking tips.
- Why more vegans should start a podcast
- Why you don't have to be tech savvy to start a podcast
- How to get used to the sound of your own voice
- Editing episodes
- How to book guests
- Why you don't need expensive equipment to get started
- Daiya cheese
- The Colorful Kitchen cookbook
- Podcast tutorial videos from Pat Flynn
- We both use the Blue Yeti microphone
- Zoom ZH1 H1 Handy Portable Digital Recorder
- Skype - free video and call software
- Soundcloud -Alyssa uses this to host her show
- Libsyn - I use this to host my show
- Shock mount
- Editing software Alyssa: iMovie Me: Audacity
- Interview recording software Alyssa: Me: ecamm call recorder
- My episodes on Alyssa's podcast #031- Monique Koch of Brown Vegan on a Down to Earth Approach to Veganism & #084 Q&A w Monique of Brown Vegan: Holiday How-To, Fav Veg Eats, Feeling Weak When Vegan & Thrifting