I went to DC VegFest a couple of weeks ago!
Vegan festivals are the best way to connect with like-minded peeps.
You can eat all the vegan food you want and learn more about vegan life overall from speakers, vendors, and other attendees.
It's always a good time!
While I was there, I had to bring out my camera and do some quick interviews with some of my favorite vegan peeps.
Folks like: Tracye McQuirter, Bad Ass Vegan, Vegan Cooking with Love and Torre Washington shared their best tips on how to get started on a vegan lifestyle.
Watch it here...
What was the common theme from these interviews?
It's okay to make gradual changes to your diet to get started on a vegan journey. You can do this!
Here are all the vegan peeps from the video:
- Urban Black Vegan Check out his video recaps from Veg Fest here & here
- Torre Washington
- Nzinga Young AKA Vegan Zinga
- Tracye McQuirter, author of By Any Greens Necessary Get her free guide at africanamericanveganstarterguide.com
- Michelle from Vegan Cooking with Love
- Ashley AKA Crazy Urban Vegan
- John AKA Bad Ass Vegan
- Brenda Sanders, Co-Founder of Vegan Soul Fest
See what vegan festivals are near you here