Mom's Organic Market is where my latest haul is from.
I do like this store a lot and plan to shop there more because they carry a lot of local produce (which is more important than organic to me).
Watch the full grocery haul video here
Quick info about the haul:
- I spent $130 on this grocery trip
- I can usually get a lot more food for that price at Wegmans (my usual store). Mom's is all organic, so I didn't have a choice if I only wanted certain items to be organic.
- Also, buying a lot of meat alternatives drove up the price too (I don't usually get so many on the same grocery trip).
- This food lasted about a week because I already had many ingredients at home.
- We spend about $650-$700 a month on groceries for a family of 5
- We ate more meals than I listed below...these are the ones that I remembered to write down and take pics of
What I cooked with the ingredients:
*** Field Roast meatloaf (very good!), mashed potatoes (I didn't measure but I used almond milk, Earth Balance vegan margarine, salt, black pepper & oregano to make these) & steamed broccoli
*** Stew from The Divine Hostess So simple, filling & delicious!
*** Roasted potatoes recipe
*** We had smoothies (I skipped the peaches), pears, hummus, carrots & celery for snacks
*** Broccoli & vegan sausage recipe
*** Simple salad with carrots, onion & tomato
*** Spaghetti with Beyond Meat crumbles
*** Butternut squash-barlett pear soup from Bryant Terry's Vegan Soul Kitchen-Delicious!