Cook Time: 30
Ingredients (6 Portobello Burgers)
- 6 Portobello mushroom caps, wiped clean
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce (make sure to get a vegan version because the conventional has anchovies)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 6 hamburger buns
Mix all the ingredients together (expect the mushrooms) in a small bowl to make a marinate.
Remove the stem from the mushrooms, and pour marinate in a gallon sized Ziploc bag.
Add the mushrooms to the bag and marinate for 30 minutes.
Place a frying pan on the stove on medium heat and add a teaspoon of oil to prevent sticking.
Cook the mushrooms for 3 minutes on each side-adding more marinate after flipping the mushroom over.
Enjoy with lettuce, tomatoes, and other fresh vegetables on a hamburger bun.
Portobello Lasagna-GET THE UPDATED VERSION OF THIS RECIPE HERE
Songs playing while I cooked...
The Show-Doug E Fresh & Slick Rick (this song reminds me of New Jack City lol)
Buddy-De La Soul