^^ Click above to listen ^^
Here are 2 mistakes people make when they want to be vegan:
- Expecting everything to always be perfect
- Giving up on the journey too soon
The truth is, I'm not a "perfect" vegan. If you've been following me for a while, you already know this (if you're new here, hey boo hey!).
The only difference between me and ex-vegans is that I kept going!
Even when I was depressed, was binging on non-vegan crappy food, and barely cooked for months at a time, I always found a way to get back on track.
We're human, and the only thing we can do is strive to be our best every. single. day.
I'm not writing all of this to give you an excuse to not embrace vegan life.
I just want to make sure you know I understand your pain and struggles about wanting to maintain this lifestyle, and how other factors can make you second guess your decision. I've been there!
In my latest podcast episode, I give you five tips to get back on track if you've been struggling to make vegan life work for you.
Click below to listen....
With everything I do, I strive to help as many everyday people embrace vegan meals and life in the most down-to-earth way possible.
I hope this podcast episode inspires you to take action and get back on track!
- Get clear on your why
- Start replacing your struggle ingredients with vegan options
- Make vegan life a priority -- meal planning, research, look for recipes, grocery shopping
- Reflect and change things in your personal life, so that you can move forward
- Stop beating yourself up