In April, I celebrated 6 years as a vegan! In this podcast episode, I share some of my lessons from the last 6 yrs and get candid about this misconception of a "perfect" vegan.
Quick recap of the 6 lessons:
- Didn't expect my family to get on board with me -- so grateful!
- Cooking is required...especially if you have a family. Don't worry, I offered some advice and encouragement for this subject
- You will get used to reading ingredient labels
- You will find a vegan cheese that works for you -- so many options these days
- Why this lifestyle hasn't been "perfect" for me
- My struggle with losing and gaining weight
Sistah Vegan book