I met Sam last year while doing a cooking demo in Toronto and we instantly connected. It was awesome to have her on the show to share her vegan journey and how she is growing her business.
In this episode we chat about:
- How she went vegan overnight after watching a documentary
- Food blogging - how It Doesn't Taste Like Chicken went from zero to a million page views a month, how she test and recipe write her recipes, photography, etc.
- How she was able to secure a cookbook deal and the work that went on behind the scenes.
- How she uses social media to connect with her audience.
- Why she decided to start a YouTube channel.