Watch me make a simple spaghetti squash using olive oil, tomatoes, basil, salt, and pepper. Enjoy!
Recipe from Vegucating Robin: "It Looks Like Pasta"
Spaghetti Squash Recipe
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Spaghetti squash, cut in half with seeds removed
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup fresh basil
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven at 400º
2. Drizzle olive oil on both squash halves
3. Turn the squash face down on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
4. Using a fork remove the flesh and transferring it to a pan on medium heat.
5.Add in basil and tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Add in optional salt and serve