You already know I had to come back with another one-pot family-friendly recipe. Check out the previous one here
This meal is simple, delicious, filling and takes about 30 minutes to put together.
It features pasta, vegan sausage, and cheese.
Never tried vegan sausage or cheese?
Check out these brands...
Popular brands of vegan cheese:
Popular brands of vegan sausage:
Get the full recipe and watch the video below...
One-Pot Cheesy Pasta & Sausage Recipe (VIDEO)
Cook Time: 30 mins
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 teaspoon oil or vegetable broth
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- (1) 28 oz canned diced tomatoes
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 lb linguine pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup vegan mozzarella cheese (Field Roast, Daiya and Follow Your Heart are options)
- 4 links of vegan sausage, chopped (Field Roast & Tofurky are options)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil (to garnish)
In a deep skillet (use the deepest you have since everything will go into it), sauté onion and garlic for 5-6 minutes on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Stir in oregano, basil, black pepper, and salt.
Mix in tomatoes and vegetable broth and bring it to a boil.
Add in linguine and cook based on the instructions on your box, mixing with tongs every 2-3 minutes.
Once the pasta is done, mix in vegan cheese and sausage.
Season with salt & black pepper (if necessary).
Garnish with fresh basil and additional vegan cheese.
Need a few easy vegan dinners for the family?
Download the free vegan dinner meal plan.